- Victorian Literature, Folklore, and Culture
- Modern British Literature and Culture
- Children's Literature
- South Asian Studies
- Ph.D. in English Literature, Georgia State University, 2018
- MA in English Literature, Kansas State University, 2013
- BA in English Hons., Jadavpur University, 2011
- ENGL 435: 19th Century British Fiction
- RHET105: Writing and Research
- RHET 102: Principles of Research
- RHET 101: Principles of Writing
Gupta, Pallabi (2023) "Communities and Anti-communities: Caroline Helstone's Societies in Charlotte Brontë's Shirley," Victorians A Journal of Culture and Literature: Number 143, Summer 2023, pp. 52-63.
Gupta, Pallabi (2016) "The Female Explorer in George MacDonald’s “The Day Boy and Night Girl” and Frances Hodgson Burnett’s The Secret Garden," North Wind: A Journal of George MacDonald Studies: Vol. 35 , Article 27.