Use this checklist to confirm a complete application to the MFA Program in Creative Writing:
- Application submitted online.
- All unoffical transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) uploaded to online application.
- TOEFL iBT and or TOEFL PBT scores (if applicable) electronically from ETS.
- Three letters of recommendation mailed or uploaded to online application.
- Statement of Purpose uploaded to online application.
- Writing sample(s) uploaded to online application.
*NOTE: Applicants do not need to mail hard copies of materials uploaded to their online application.
*Please also note that, as of 2020, the GRE General Test is no longer required for MFA applicants.*
University of Illinois, 210 English
608 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL 61801
Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (CST) December 1.
Supporting Materials must be received in our office December 1.
For admission information, please contact: 217-244-1464 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org