What is Footnotes?
For those of you who are new to the department, Footnotes is the English Department’s weekly newsletter. Footnotes will contain important:
- Graduate College deadlines,
- submission deadlines for call for papers,
- conference announcements,
- registration deadlines,
- faculty accomplishments and
- graduate-student accomplishments (when their permission form is turned in),
as well as other valuable information. To submit information for future editions, please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org — OR put the flyer or brochure that contains the information in Andrea Dodd-Wronke's mailbox. All information needs to be received by Thursday in order to be included in the following Monday’s edition.