What is Footnotes?
For those of you who are new to the department, Footnotes is the English Department’s weekly newsletter. Footnotes will contain important:
- Graduate College deadlines,
- submission deadlines for call for papers,
- conference announcements,
- registration deadlines,
- faculty accomplishments and
- graduate-student accomplishments (when their permission form is turned in),
as well as other valuable information. To submit information for future editions, please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org — OR put the flyer or brochure that contains the information in Stephanie Shockey's mailbox. All information needs to be received by Thursday in order to be included in the following Monday’s edition.