Global Modernism; Magic & the Occult; Critical Theory; Asian American Studies; Digital Humanities
MA University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- RHET 102: Principles of Research
- RHET 101: Principles of Writing
- ENGL 109: Introduction to Fiction, Advanced Composition
- ENGL 213: Global Modernist Literature and Culture
- RHET 105: Writing and Research
- Cowritten with Ted Underwood and David Bamman. "The Transformation of Gender in English Language Fiction." Cultural Analytics, 13 Feb. 2018. DOI: 10.22148/16.019.
"Reflections on the School of Criticism and Theory, Summer 2021." Unit for Criticism and Interpretive Theory. 2021.
"Localizing Planetarity." Kritik, 27 Apr. 2021. Unit for Criticism and Interpretive Theory.
"Structuralism's Promise and Peril." Kritik, 22 Sept. 2020. Unit for Criticism and Interpretive Theory.
"Creative and Collaborative: Trying out Careers in Publishing." GradLIFE Blog, 17 Jun. 2019. UIUC Graduate College.
Transcription, translation, and explication of Marcel Proust's letter to Jacques Hébertot (31 Jan. 1917). "Proust and the Great War (Part 2)," edited by François Proulx. UIUC RBML Non Solus Blog, 19 Feb. 2018.