608 S Wright St.
Urbana, IL 61801
- Early and Nineteenth-Century American Literature,
- Ecofeminism and Environmental Humanities
- Women's Writing
- MA English Literature, New York University, 2017
- BA English Literature, University of Portland, 2014
- Illinois Distinguished Fellowship
- RHET 105: Writing and Research (Instructor)
- ENGL 255: Early American Literature and Culture (Teaching Assistant)
- ENGL 116: Introduction to American Literature (Instructor)
“Reconciling Julia Child and Rachael Ray: Is there Room in the Kitchen for Foodies, Convenience-loving Cooks, and Feminists?” Render: Feminist Food and Culture Quarterly, 2014. 39-43.