38 English Building
Fall 2022: W 1230-130
Co-Director of Program in Professional Writing
Teaching Assistant Professor
- BA University of Rochester
- MA, PhD University of Illinois
Awards and Honors
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching, 2016
- English Department Undergraduate Teaching Award, 2015
- Undergraduate Rhetoric Program Award for Excellence in Writing Instruction, 2011
- English 221: Speculative Futures
- English 220: Literature and Science
- English / MACS 104: Intro to Film
- English 200: Introduction to Literary and Cultural Study
- Rhetoric 105
- Rhetoric 101 and 102
- English 300: Novels on Film
- Public Religions in the Future World: Postsecularism and Utopia. Univ of Georgia Press, 2021.
- "Intellect and Activism: The Secular Authority of Left Behind." Cultural Critique 90.1 (2015): 64-87.
- "'Only a Religion Could Do It:’ Octavia Butler’s (R)evolutionary Movements for the Twenty-First Century." Utopian Studies 26.2 (2015): 270-88.