608 S. Wright St
Urbana, IL 61801
- MA in English Language and Literature, University of New Hampshire (2013)
- BA in English, Rivier University (2010)
- Introduction to Cinema (ENGL/MACS 104)
- Introduction to British Literature (ENGL 115)
- Writing and Research (RHET 105)
"Through the Dark Mirror: Philip Roth's The Plot Against America as Noir Fantasia." Philip Roth Studies (forthcoming).
"Shell Shocked: On The Laundromat's Welcome Abrasiveness." Film Criticism Journal (Volume 43, Issue 3, 2019).
1968 and Global Cinema. Edited by Christina Gerhardt and Sara Saljoughi. Film & History (Winter 2020).
The Limits of Auteurism. Nicholas Godfrey. Alphaville (forthcoming).
“Digital Ghosts: Twin Peaks: The Return and La Jetée.” The Vault of Culture, 20 May 2019, https://www.vaultofculture.com/vault/digitalghosts/twinpeaks.
“Digital Ghosts: Hamlet and K Street.” The Vault of Culture, 5 June 2019, https://www.vaultofculture.com/vault/digitalghosts/hamletkstreet.
“Digital Ghosts: Nathan for You s02e01, ‘Mechanic/Realtor’.” The Vault of Culture, 3 July 2019, https://www.vaultofculture.com/vault/digitalghosts/nathanforyou.