Asian American Literature, 19th-Century and Early 20th-Century American Literature, Affect Theory, Transatlantic Literature, Ethnic American and Immigrant Literature, Psychoanalysis, Formalism, Cultural Studies, Postcolonial Criticism and Race Studies, Print Culture, Composition.
- M.A., English, Yonsei University
- B.A., English, Yonsei University
Awards and Honors
- 2017 List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by their Students
- 2014 Nina Baym Fellowship
- RHET 105: Introduction to Writing and Research
- ENGL 109: Introduction to Fiction: Advanced Composition
- ENGL 255: American Literature Survey I (teaching assistant)
- BTW 250: Principles of Business Writing
- “Allusions, Quotations, and Pastiche in Younghill Kang’s The Grass Roof and East Goes West.” Studies in the Novel [forthcoming]
- “Reading the Desire of the Governess in Henry James’s The Turn of the Screw.” Studies in Modern Fiction 19.3 (2012): 211-30.