608 S Wright St
Urbana, IL 61801
Children's and Young Adult Literature; Adaptation Studies; Classical Receptions; Fairy Tales and Folklore; Gender and Women's Studies; Science Fiction and Fantasy
INSTRUCTOR OF RECORD
• ENGL 103: Intro to Fiction (Global Folklore in Adaptation)
• ENGL/CWL 119: Literature of Fantasy
• GWS/ENGL 378: Fairy Tales and Gender Formation
• RHET 101: Principles of Writing
• RHET 105: Writing and Research
• ENGL 209: Early British Literature and Culture
• CLCV 111/115: Classical Mythology
Additional Campus Affiliations
UIUC James Joyce Reading Group
EGSA Library Committee
Graduate Employees' Organization IFT/AFT Local 6300
"Silent Speech: Narration, Gender and Intersubjectivity in Two Young Adult Novels." Children's Literature in Education 42.4 (2011): 276-88.
"Re-visioning Rosaline, or, Romeo and Juliet Are Dead." Adaptation in Young Adult Novels: Critically Engaging Past and Present. Edited by Dana Lawrence and Amy L. Montz. Bloomsbury Press, 2020.
"Love well, if not wisely": Romeo and Juliet... and Benvolio and Rosaline." In the Glassy Margents. 1 Aug. 2016.